IT'S A CONSPIRACY

By Anonymous - 27/03/2022 18:00

Today, doesn't it piss anybody else off, as well as it seems a bit suspicious, that YouTube adverts will play perfectly without buffering or delay, yet the actual video you wanted to watch can spend almost 5 minutes buffering, and keeps stopping every 10 seconds to buffer again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 990
You deserved it 161

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My youtube experience is excellent. I think you must just be in an area with poor internet.

Michael Sawyer 11

oh my oh my, my youtube isn't loading quick enough. guess I better go whine about it on FML.

Comments

mattiagardin 15

It's because of the different servers, it's easy to look up why it happens, you just have to inform yourself instead of complaining

My youtube experience is excellent. I think you must just be in an area with poor internet.

Thankfully I have decent Internet, and data on my phone

Michael Sawyer 11

oh my oh my, my youtube isn't loading quick enough. guess I better go whine about it on FML.

YES, I agree with you. Granted it's a first world problem, but it is odd that the ads run perfectly and the video itself has nonstop buffering issues. This only happens occasionally to me and only on YT.

Ads get streamed from different servers and/or networks than the actual Youtube videos.

I've noticed this, and it makes me mad too. But now I have decent wifi at home, and good data on my phone (though the data on my phone sucks when I'm at home)

if you want real annoyance try news sites where the ad plays perfectly and is then replaced with a message saying "this video is not available in your country\region" so you watched the ad for nothing.