I know him so weeeeell…

By Anonymous - 11/12/2021 05:00

Today, while discussing kids, my fiancé told me he has a kid already with his previous fiancé, but he hates kids so much, he left and moved to this country before it was born. He doesn’t even know if it’s a boy or girl, because he simply doesn’t give a toss. Yes, I’m pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 466
You deserved it 726

Same thing different taste

Top comments

randybryant799 20

I'm pretty sure that as soon as you tell him he will be gone. I'm sorry but he does sound like an awful person.

Looks like he's going to have to find yet another country.

Comments

Looks like he's going to have to find yet another country.

Well, he's only going to be able to do that another 193 times.

He'll have to work fast to make the whole circuit!

randybryant799 20

I'm pretty sure that as soon as you tell him he will be gone. I'm sorry but he does sound like an awful person.

angeleyes0724 10

How does not wanting kids make you a bad person? I have an idea, maybe people should talk about whether they want kids or not BEF0RE they have sex so if not, appropriate action can be taken to prevent or better yet, they can just not have sex

There is a difference between not wanting kids and escaping the country, skipping any responsibility

Wadlaen 23

It's not the not-wanting-to-have-kids part of him that makes him bad, it's the not-give-a-toss-about-the-kids-he-has-fathered part.

It's not the hating kids that makes him a bad person. It's the fact that he ditched his previous partner when she was pregnant and will, in all likelihood, leave OP. Also, whether or not you discuss having kids with your partner, occasionally, even after preventative methods are employed, accidents still occur. Also, "or better yet, don't have sex"? I am not an expert in relationships in any way but I cannot see a relationship lasting that long, let alone, getting engaged, without having sex. But thats just me.

rotflqtms_ 21

Not wanting kids doesn't make him a bad person. Having sex with someone, knocking her up then abandoning her and the kid does. If you don't want kids, how about you glove it. If you never want kids, get a vasectomy. Discuss this BEFORE you even have sex the first time. If you end up fathering a child, take care of that child. It takes two. Don't leave the mom to do this alone when you enjoyed doing the thing that got you that kid. Man up.

Nhayaa2.0 17

I agree. As a childfree myself, that's one of the first things I discuss with a potential partner. It saves time for everyone.

ccarter15 1

Yea nah, this deadbeat literally moved countries to abandon their kid. He’s a pos.

xxWTFxx1981 23

If you are engaged did you not have the kids conversation previously. If so did you take the proper precautions to not get pregnant. I think this is a YDI more than a FML