Clutter

By Anonymous - 09/01/2011 11:38 - Australia

Today, my mum is convinced I'm a hoarder. While I was out of the house, she went through my room and threw out stuff I "don't need." This included $500 worth of textbooks, a flash drive with crucial work on it, and my phone charger. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 687
You deserved it 3 067

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LoCo2299 0

never let parents clean around your house

Walk into her room, and throw her things out. Or better, pack them into a bag and drive them off to a local dumpster. And tell her that once she tries going through your stuff again, this will repeat.

Comments

wow somthing like that happend but it was a bag of my friends weed i was keeping at my house his bowl a pack of condoms and trash im 15

Control thy mother. Next time it happens, she should be making you shit loads of sandwiches to make up for it.

Let's see...round house to the head. Tell her there are plenty more where that came from.

What a ****! Be sure to throw out some of her shit and teach the old bitch a lesson.

OP, your mom is addicted to television. Break her cable box and see what happens.

Number 55~ meteor_stream~ kids like you are part of what's wrong with society today. She wouldn't have to stfu and take you in or go to jail; you would be placed in a foster home, hopefully with parents who would knock your attitude down some.

In my country? Nah. Here, the parent actually would have to shut up and take care of the kid until the said kid is 18. Also, since my parents are divorced, I'd just go to my father. So, no, no foster home. And I see a bigger problem - you know, people who don't know what "privacy", "private space", "private property" and "respect" mean. They missed a lot of pages in the dictionary, and are totally ignorant about that. Just like OP's mother.

here's another word in the dictionary...rent

Oh, so? Then try googling "parental responsibility" and reading the definition at least three times. Attentively.

FilthyJeepGirl 1

maybe now you'll start cleaning your room, dumbass

that's what you get for not keeping your crap organized

terror_twins 0

you need locks. a lot of them.